This is a Cosmic Sole Tokyo's original session featuring Lung meridian and Large intestine meridian of "Metal" element o in the theory of Five elements.
The "metal" symbolizes hard metals and minerals formed in the earth. It metaphorically means metalic armor or swords used to protect oneself, as well as vitamins and minerals that build a strong body.
Furthermore, from an image of forming, it refers to something solid that becomes the foundation for life, such as a strong body or money to live in the material world.
In the body, minerals are used to facilitate the flow of Qi and liquid. The flow in the body is also related to breathing and excretion.
Breathing symbolizes the following:
1) The energy exchange between the internal and the external environment symbolizes the relationship with the others. Ideally, we should get empowered by breathing deeply in the company of the others, but it would not be able to take a deep breath if we are under a lot of stress, that is, when we don't feel safe, we stop breathing.
2) Breathing is a source of vitality and strength. Deap breathing will enhance a strong voice, a clear thinking, and a powerful self-expression. Communication is also facilitated.
3) When we breathe powerfully, our chi (Qi) circulates, and all the flows (meaning both the physical metabolism and the flow of life) are activated. Unnecessary things are let go.
Metaphorically, it has to do with maintaining a strong physical body and a strong self (saying Yes to oneself and No to others), respecting and valuing one's own worth, creating boundaries between oneself and others, and being both flexible and strong enough to cooperate with others and surrender to the unknown.
When Lung and Large Intestine meridians are out of balance, not only is energy depleted, but all the flow, including emotion, become stagnant. In view of emotion, it is related to "sadness," so it is advisable to rebalance the Metal element when you are going through some grief.
Lung meridian runs from the shoulders to the hands, while Large intestine meridian runs from the hands via the shoulders and the neck to the mouth and the nose. In addition to respiratory and defecation disorders, these meridians would also be related to skin symptoms, as the skin also breathes and excretes. Balancing Large intestine meridian which has a connection with the thigh muscles would be important for a strong gait.
This session will aim to dynamically balance Lung and Large intestine meridians with an unique combination of various therapeutic modalities.
It begins with the breathing work inspired by yogic technique. You would experience a deeply peaceful and tranquil time with a pre-selected pomander and quintessence under the goal being preset beforehand.
Next, a facial treatment will follow with the lymphatic drainage around the nose. Then the sense of smell, being directly connected to instinct, will be focused by the cranial work in order to have you sense clearly what is necessary and unnecessary, and where you want to go now.
Then, the area around the mouth, which is a colon reflex zone, will be stimulated. As the gut is called the second brain, the large intestine and the brain are closely related - it seems that 70% of the neurotransmitters in the brain are also present in the gut.
The endocrine system, which is often affected by strong emotions, will be balanced through the stimulation of the colon reflex zone.
Finally, the feet are treated so that it supports you to be ready to take action using the strong body.
This session is recommended during a phase of the Metal element, which is autumn.
It is also recommended for those who have the following issues.
<How the session proceeds>
Following A to G stands for the name of therapies or modalities refered to or adopted to this session.
A: LaStone facial/Balancing the Waterfall
B: Aura-Soma®/Craniosacral therapy
C: Brain Gym®/Yoga
D: Reflexology/Facial Reflexology and Colon link by Lone Sorensen
E: Manual Lymphatic Drainage
F: Touch for Health
G: Kinesiology/Applied physiology (AP)/Human Blueprint
1. Counseling to decide your goal of your session in light of the Metal element.
2. Cleanse the foot.
3. Affirmation on the Metal element and the breathing work
4. Touch on the cranium and the points for the sense of smell (B)
5. Treatment on the neck and collarbone
6. Treatment on the nose
7. Treatment on the Colon reflex zone【D】
8. Foot treatment
9. Play tuning forks for the Metal element (G).
10. Integrated movements in relation to the pre-selected affirmation (C)
11. You can taste a tablet of Biochemic tissue salt by AllisOne upon request.