Recommended for those
・who are in transition in your life
・who have a pet with physical disorders or pain
・who have a pet with irrational behavior issues
・who want to make a deep connection /oneness with your pet
・who are interested in meditation
Pets are so sensitive that their condition often depends on those of the owners'.
When an physical/behavior issue occurs, it may be originated from something you may not think of, such as your own stress.
As animals instinctively understand the benefit of Reiki, they easily accept it if we respect an appropriate distance which they need.
They know when, where, and how much they need Reiki. When they don't need Reiki, or when the quality of Reiki is not good, they simply go. But they also come and stay with us when we ourselves need Reiki.
It would be a beautiful moment when you feel a deep heartful connection with your pets through Reiki.
Then you will appreciate your pets more and more and feel oneness with them.
Join with your pet. You can let your pet go around in the room.
How the online session proceeds
1) Tell me the theme of your session beforehand. It is possible to send Reiki energy to a specific body part on your pet, or to yourself, or any specific issue.
2) Therapist starts sending Reiki, sitting on the floor.
3) You can enjoy receiving Reiki in whatever you like. Let your pets go freely so that they can receive Reiki as much as they want.
4) Keep sending Reiki in meditation for 15 minutes.
5) At the end of the session, therapist uses the tuning forks to balance the energy and close the session.
This is a session for a female owner who has attended our online session previously.
How the session proceeds
1) Therapist visits your place and does an Animal Reiki session.
2) Therapist either sits on the floor or on the chair. You can either lie or sit as you like.
3) Especially for the first session, there may be a possibility when your pets do not accept Reiki directly on their body. In that case, the therapist will send energy distantly or ask you to receive Reiki instead. In either case, pets would enjoy Reiki session at their own pace and from their comfort zone.
4) Sometimes, pets may show that they don't need Reiki anymore before session time ends. In this case, you can decide to receive Reiki for yourself for the remaining time. You may also choose to receive a part of Metamorphic Technique® session instead of Reiki if you like.
5) At the end of session, the therapist uses the tuning forks to balance the energy and close the session.
There is a possibility that pets may experience healing reaction such as incessant grooming, scratching the body, or twitching, although it will not usually stay long.